Facebook Twitter Instagram iMDB
- Why did you go into acting and why film? I have always wanted to act ever since I was a little girl. I tried getting into it as a young girl but I had no time. I was an elite gymnast and I had my eyes set on making the Olympics. I decided to put acting on hold to pursue my gymnastics dream. I got injured and had to retire. Soon after I got into diving and dove at The University of Texas through college. Once again I had my eyes set on making the Olympics but this time for diving. Injuries got the best of me and I retired once I graduated. With athletics in my past, I decided to pursue my long lost dream of acting. I now have the time to dedicate to the craft. Acting is so appealing to me because it gives you a creative outlet to express yourself. Its very challenging to completely transform into another character and make that character come to life. I love the challenge! It really tests you and you learn a lot about yourself while acting. I love how it builds character and really forces you to find yourself while trying to play a different person. I also love to entertain! Film is a perfect way to entertain people. I want to make people laugh and feel good about themselves and I believe I can achieve this through acting.
- What actors inspire you? I have a ton of actors that truly inspire me. I will say, my all time favorite actress is Julia Roberts because I was named after her from her role in Steele Magnolias. Because of that, I feel connected to her and her smile is so contagious. She is a classic beauty. My goal is to make others smile and feel good through my acting, just like Julia Roberts. I also absolutely love Leonardo DiCaprio. He gets so engrossed in his character and does not hold anything back. He is believable in every role he has been in, and for me, that makes an amazing actor. Two other actors that really inspire me are Christian Bale and Christoph Waltz. Bale is so committed to every role he plays and completely transforms. You can tell he goes all or nothing for every movie and that is really inspiring. Waltz is just the man! He is able to bring humor to sadistic roles in such an unbelievable way. I love him!
- Why did you decide to do The 5 Year? I was lucky enough to be cast in The Last Beautiful Girl. I am very new to acting and Jim and the whole Twitchy Dolphin family gave me a chance. They saw something in me and believed in me and for that, I am eternally grateful. When Jim asked if I would be apart of The 5 Year, I was thrilled and there was no way I was going to turn that offer down! He is such an incredible writer that I knew the script was going to be amazing before reading it. Once I did read it, I knew I was involved in something really special. I cannot wait to film this movie and make his vision come to life.
- What are your top 10 movies?
1. Dumb and Dumber2. Legally Blonde3. Steel Magnolias4. The Lion King5. The Notebook6. Fight Club7. Interstellar8. Elf9. Zoolander10. Anchorman